Corporate Lawyer for Company registration, Business Setup, Business Partnership
Resolution Law Firm offers a full spectrum of Corporate and Commercial Law services. The services we offer include business formation, advisory, regulatory and compliance.
Business setup in Nigeria sometime requires the services of professionals who are highly knowledgeable in company law. We often advise anyone intending to set up either medium or big corporation or a business partnership in Nigeria to seek professional services from commercial law firm in Nigeria for a proper business formation
Corporate & commercial law is one key aspect of legal practice which is well manned by our team of experienced lawyers. When forming or undertaking any form of enterprise, it is important to engage the services of best business solicitors to put you through on many aspects
The firm comprises experienced of business lawyers in Nigeria. We can offer a complete guidance for business set up and foreign paricipation in Nigeria business sector. We offer complete business setup services for both foreign individuals and corporate organizations. Our services cover registrations of foreign subsidiary, obtaining requisite business permit, tax registration & advisory among other
We regularly assist on company registration in Nigeria and provide secretarial services among others. We also offer nominees’ arrangement for the purpose of company's formation and offer general legal advises.
Specific services provided under our Corporate and Commercial department include but not limited to the followings:
Specific Corporate & Commercial Law Areas we specialize in:
- Company registration in Nigeria
- Incorporation of foreign company in Nigeria
- Business setup in Nigeria
- Trademark and patent registration in Nigeria
- Business permit and Licenses in Nigeria
- Expatriate quotas and work or residence permit
- Company secretarial services
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Business advisory services
- Nominee services
- Business structures and joint ventures
- International contracts
- Foreign Investment
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Private Partnership
- Structured and Project Finance
- Authentication of documents
- Company Law
- Winding Up
- Advising on appropriate forms of business for transactions.
- Offering services for company registration in Nigeria
- Securing business permit in Nigeria for foreign corporations
- Securing requisite business Licenses and approvals in Nigeria on behalf of clients
- Registration of foreign subsidiary in Nigeria on behalf of clients
- Filing Trademark and Patent registration in Nigeria on behalf of clients
- Advising on international trades and transactions in Nigeria
- Advising on corporate structures in Nigeria, including directors and shareholders matters
- Advising on current legislative implications for commercial and business transactions
- Consulting and advising on regulatory aspects of transactions (e.g. Corporate Affairs Commission filings, Nigerian Communication Filings, Federal Inland Revenue Service Filing, State Internal Revenue Service Filing, among others.)
- Advising on commercial transactions involving the national, States and local governments.
- Conducting due diligence and producing report of it.
- Expatriate Quotas, Temporary Work Permit and Residence Permit- Nigerian CERPAC
- Drafting all contracts and legal documentations for commercial transactions such as Sale Agreements, Partnerships, Joint Ventures and Shareholders Agreements, Confidentiality Agreement among others.
For urgent consultation with a Corporate Lawyer or contact us: