The firm undertakes litigation in various aspects of our practicing areas.
Our litigation department has significant experience in guiding clients through a wide variety of legal disputes. We understand that our first priority is to obtain the best possible outcome for our client. Therefore, we are always looking for creative and innovative ways to resolve disputes in a cost effective and manner, and in line with our clients’ business and personal goals.
However, when necessary we opt for litigation in resolving clients’ issues. Our lawyers have the skill and requisite knowledge required to aggressively defend or prosecute our client’s cases from inception through the trial.
While we represent clients in a number of litigation matters, we have specific expertise and knowledge in the following areas:
- Business Disputes
- Insurance Coverage and Defense
- Marine and Shipping matters
- Breach of Contract
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes
- Property and Administration of Estate Disputes
- Labour matters
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Fundamental Rights Enforcements
- Civil and Constitutional Rights
- Company’s Winding Up
- Debt Recovery
- Tax Disputes
- Energy and Power Disputes