LITIGATION, ARBITRATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Resolution Law firm strives to undertake amicable disputes resolution on all matters, provided there is an opportunity to do so.
Whether it is a matter that involves an informal resolution or requires a complex and lengthy litigation, our lawyers have the knowledge and expertise to represent our clients’ interests at all time.
However, when necessary we opt for litigation in resolving clients’ issues. Our lawyers have the skill and requisite knowledge required to aggressively defend or prosecute our client’s cases from inception through the trial.
Our team of experienced lawyers would often attempt to seek amicable resolution through arbitration and other disputes resolution mechanism such as negotiation, conciliation and mediation.
Our lawyers have been involved in several dispute resolution to the satisfaction of our clients.
However, when necessary we opt for litigation in resolving clients’ issues. Our lawyers have the skill and requisite knowledge required to aggressively defend or prosecute our client’s cases from inception to the conclusion of the trial.
Specific Litigation, Arbitration & Dispute Resolution Areas we specialize in:
- Business Disputes
- Insurance Coverage and Defense
- Marine and Shipping matters
- Breach of Contract
- Labour & Employment matters
- Partnership & Shareholders disputes
- Landlord and tenants
- Civil and Constitutional Rights
- Company winding up
- Tax disputes
- Debt recovery
- Instituting and defending actions
- Enforcement of judgment and order of the Courts
- Legal representation for Arbitration
- Drafting and reviewing of arbitral agreements
- Negotiating and mediating on behalf of clients
For urgent consultation, complete and submit the contact form or contact:
TEL: 08099223322; +2348111113830