HOW TO OBTAIN QUARRY LEASE IN NIGERIAOctober 27, 2018
HOW TO SUE A PERSON IN NIGERIANovember 3, 2018
SOLICITOR IN NIGERIA
LEGAL SERVICES IN NIGERIA
Resolution Law Firm is a multi-practice legal firm with the speciality on various areas of law. The Firm is undoubtedly one of the top law firms in Nigeria.
The Firm maintains two offices in Lagos at the following locations:
|Alphon House, 50/52. Toyin Street, Opposite Water Parks, Ikeja, Lagos
Maku Houe, No 109, Awolowo Road, Opposite Standard Chartered Bank, Ikoyi, Lagos,
Our solicitors in Nigeria are highly experienced in the various aspects of law and strive to always secure good deals for clients both in and out of court. We offer quality and inexpensive legal services in Nigeria to both individuals and companies.
Some of our areas of legal practice include the followings:
- Corporate & Commercial Law: Our commercial department handles services ranging from registration of companies to compliance of corporate laws and regulatory agencies.
- Oil and Gas: The firm handles matters in the oil and gas sector ranging from advisory functions and interfacing with regulatory agencies to obtain permits and licenses for clients.
- Shipping and Maritime Law: The firm is involved in the general maritime litigation, drafting of agreements and conducting due diligence.
- Energy, Power & Mining Law: Our energy law department offers comprehensive advisory in power generation, distribution and transmission; we also render compliance services to regulatory bodies.
- Labor and Employment Law: The firm has extensive experience in advising on employment contracts also handling litigation and dispute settlements arising from employment-related matters.
- Real Estate Law: Resolution law firm Property department has comprehensive experienced lawyers that represent individuals, corporations, investors and property owners in a wide range of real estate transactions.
- Taxation: Our firm represents clients in tax-related matters, proffering services from advising on the taxes to be paid and ensuring clients compliance with government and regulatory agencies.
- Immigration Law: Our immigration department assists generally on immigration matters and advice foreigners looking to operate a business in Nigeria and also ensure the obtainment of necessary residence permits and renewals.
- Information, Communication and Technology Law: The firm is involved in all aspects of telecommunications and technology sector. Rendering services ranging from advisory, review of contracts, negotiations, ensuring environmental compliance and applying for licenses with various regulatory agencies.
- Intellectual property Law: Resolution law firm is an accredited agent of the trademark patent and design registry and we specialize in registering trademarks, patents and designs, we also safeguard the creative innovations of individuals and corporate clients, enforcing the rights and post-registration processes such as renewals and assignment.
- Banking and Finance law: The firm engages in various aspects of services on borrowing and lending of money. We represent banks and financial organizations on financial transactions and also ensure compliance with laws that govern financial transactions in Nigeria.
- Family law: Our family law department has comprehensive experience in handling matrimonial causes matters ranging from instituting petitions for dissolution of marriage, judicial separation and Child Custody etc.
- Sports and Entertainment Law: Our firm maintains an active practice in all aspect of sport and entertainment in Nigeria and international countries. Our services involve drafting and reviewing of contracts, ensuring due diligence, protection of copyrights and general legal services.
- Litigation, Arbitration and Dispute Resolution: Our firm is widely recognized for representing clients in complex disputes. As our name depicts we bring cases to resolution through arbitration proceedings, litigations in various Nigerian Courts and alternative dispute resolution.
Finally, Resolution Legal firms in Nigeria offer legal services throughout Nigeria. The law firm also collaborates with other lawyers in various states of Nigeria to offer seamless services to various clients all over the country. The firm’s solicitors and attorneys in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria are good standings with the Nigerian Bar Association.