Resolution Law Firm advises participants in the Information, Communication and Technology Law (ICT) sector on the issuance of license to operate in the ICT industry and other ancillary matters.
The Firm advises participants on all aspects of laws on information and communications technology in Nigeria.
Specific ICT Law Areas we specialize in:
- General Licensing
- Value Added Service (VAS)
- ISP License
- Our firm reviews agreements and documentations to ensure compliance with the ICT Laws and regulatory bodies.
- We draft terms and conditions, user agreements for telecommunications operators involved in the operation of network infrastructures.
- We provide up-to date information and advice on legal issues in relation to ICT Laws and on the regulatory management of communication in Nigeria.
- We conduct due diligence on companies, joint ventures involved in information and communication technology transactions and contracts. Also ensure compliance with the provisions of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
- We provide legal advice to buyers and providers of ICT services and solutions ranging from start- up enterprises to multinational corporations.
- We represent clients in processing of the requisite licenses from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) and National Broadcasting Commission (NBC).
- We advise clients regarding intellectual property protection in the ICT industry.