GOVERNMENT AND REGULATORY LAW
Government regulations have impacts on company business operations; business owners must comply with regulations imposed by the government. There are various laws regulating each aspects of the Nigeria economy.
Resolution law firm works with various public officials and agencies all across the levels of government in addressing clients’ administrative issues and concerns.
- Working with various clients to navigate regulations applicable to clients’ organization or industry.
- Assisting individuals and corporations in understanding and complying with the statutory legal requirements.
- Providing representation to clients before the agencies, boards and commissions at the local, state and national levels.
- Obtaining on behalf of the clients the various permits and licenses from government agencies and respond to federal regulatory enforcement actions against corporations.
- Representing clients in administrative hearings and agency proceedings.
- Advising clients on applications for taxes and corporate status for multinational companies looking to operate business in Nigeria.
- Advising governments at all levels on enactment of Acts, Laws, By Laws & Regulations and the enforceability.