Shipping And International Trade Law
Resolution Law Firm actively engages in aspects of Shipping and International Trade Law. Shipping industry is one of the major important sector of Nigeria economy.
The firm focuses on shipping law in Nigerian and across the globe. Our team at Resolution law firm works together and with foreign firm, as the circumstances could demand, to provide advice to all the operators of the shipping business, both domestically and internationally..
Our range of shipping clients include shipowners, charterers, financing banks, insurers, clearing agents, crew and port operators.
Specific Shipping and International Trade Law Areas we specialize in:
- Ship Brokering
- Marine Insurance
- Ship Registration
- Ship Management
- Ship Arrest and Releases
- Maritime Lien
- Marine Accidents
- International Carriage of Goods
- Environmental Pollution and Safety Management
- Drafting and reviewing of chartering agreement
- Advising on marine insurance and commercial risk management
- Advising on ship acquisition financing and shipping mortgage
- Registration of ship and obtaining necessary navigation permits
- Drafting and reviewing of ship management agreement.
- Arrests and releases of ships to enforce maritime obligation
- Enforcement of maritime lien
- Advising on statutory provisions applicable in shipping industry concerning regulatory compliance, shipping operation, environmental pollution and safety
- General maritime litigation and defenses
For urgent consultation, complete and submit the contact form or contact: