OIL AND GAS LAW - Petroleum, Oil & Gas Lawyers in Nigeria
OIL AND GAS LAW
Resolution Law Firm engages in advising on all aspects of Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria. The firm also engages in obtaining necessary accreditation and licensing from Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Department of Petroleum Resources for our clients.
Our Oil & Gas law practice encapsulates the 3 streams of Oil & Gas business which are i) Upstream ii) Midstream and (iii) Downstream.
Either the business of our clients is in Exploration and Production (E&P), or producing, storing and marketing of produced oil & gas or marketing and distribution of refined products, we can offer important advices; reviewing and drafting of any necessary contracts; and also interfacing with regulatory authorities to obtain necessary permits.
Specific Oil & Gas Law Areas we specialize in:
- Exploration & Production of Oil & Gas.
- Joint Ventures
- Joint Operating Agreement
- Gathering and Processing of crude oil.
- Production Sharing Contracts
- Transporting & marketing of produced crude oil.
- Refining of crude oil.
- Importation and selling of refined petroleum products.
- Distribution of natural gas and other products derived from crude oil
- Preparation and negotiation of Oil & Gas industry agreements
- Drafting and reviewing of various Oil & Gas contracts
- Interfacing with regulatory authorities in obtaining accreditation and permits
- Arbitration and negotiation on behalf of clients
- Litigation and representation before Court or tribunals
- Advising on relevant provisions of Oil & Gas statutes and regulations concerning environmental, tax, employment and administrative law
For urgent consultation, complete and submit the contact form or contact: