OIL AND GAS LAW - Petroleum, Oil & Gas Lawyers in Nigeria
OIL AND GAS LAW
Resolution Law Firm engages in advising on all aspects of Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria. The firm also engages in obtaining necessary accreditation and licensing from Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Department of Petroleum Resources for our clients.
Our Oil & Gas law practice encapsulates the 3 streams of Oil & Gas business which are i) Upstream ii) Midstream and (iii) Downstream.
Either the business of our clients is in Exploration and Production (E&P), or producing, storing and marketing of produced oil & gas or marketing and distribution of refined products, we can offer important advice; reviewing and drafting of any necessary contracts; and also interfacing with regulatory authorities to obtain necessary permits.
Specific Oil & Gas Law Areas we specialize in:
- Exploration & Production of Oil & Gas.
- Joint Ventures
- Petroleum industry advisory
- Oil Prospecting Lease
- Oil Mining Lease
- Transporting & marketing of crude oil.
- Refining of crude oil.
- Importation of refined petroleum products.
- Natural gas
- Drafting and negotiation of Oil & Gas industry agreements
- Drafting and reviewing of various Oil & Gas contracts
- Advising on various oil & gas transactions
- Interfacing with regulatory authorities in obtaining Oil Prospecting License, Oii Mining Lease and other requisite permits
- Arbitration and negotiation on behalf of clients
- Petroleum industry litigation
- Advising on relevant provisions of Oil & Gas statutes and regulations concerning environmental, tax, employment and administrative law
For consultation, contact us with the following details: