Energy, Power & Mining Law in Nigeria
Resolution Law Firm advises on all aspects of all renewable and clean energy technologies, which include wind, solar, biomass and bio fuels, waste hydro generation, and carbon credit trading.
The firm’s practice also covers the aspect of mining, which covers the entire mining ventures. We are able to advise large corporations and newly formed mining companies on the matters related to procurement of various mining licenses, mining leases and export permits. Our legal advisory also cover operational issues compliance with regulatory provisions. Over the years we have been assisting clients on the entire legal framework to successfully navigate the Nigerian lucrative mining sector and tap from the abundant mineral resources in Nigeria
Specific Energy, Power & Mining Law Areas we specialize in:
- Renewable Energy, which includes wind, solar, hydro
- Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
- Project Structuring, Takeoff and related power agreements
- Solid Minerals
- Mining Leases
- Mining Licenses
- Mineral Resources Export Permit
- Environmental and pollution issues
- Consideration of relevant statutory regimes
- Disputes Management and Litigation
- Advising on issues pertaining to power generation, transmission, and distribution
- Advising on project financing, structuring and joint venture.
- Processing of mining licenses and leases
- Processing of mineral resources export permit
- Advising of relevant statutes and regulations on power and mining projects.
- Interfacing with regulatory authorities on issues pertaining to environmental & pollution and compliance
- Engaging in disputes settlement and litigation to address the complicated issues and challenges facing the industry participants
For additional information, complete and submit the contact form or contact: