Corporate & Commercial Law Firm - Business, Aviation Lawyers in Lagos, Nigeria
Resolution Law Firm offers a full spectrum of Corporate and Commercial Law services. The services we offer include transactional, regulatory and compliance.
The firm assists in formation of companies in Nigeria and provide secretarial services among others. We also offer nominees’ arrangement for the purpose of company's formation and offer general legal advises.
Specific services provided under our Corporate and Commercial department include but not limited to the followings:
Corporate & commercial law is one key aspect of legal practice which is well manned by our team of experienced lawyers.
Specific Corporate & Commercial Law Areas we specialize in:
- Formation of companies
- Company Secretarial services
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Business structures and joint ventures
- International contracts
- Foreign Investment
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Private Partnership
- Structured and Project Finance
- Authentication of documents
- Company Law
- Winding Up
- Advising on appropriate forms of business for transactions.
- Advising on appropriate corporate structures
- Advising on current legislative implications for commercial and business transactions
- Consulting and advising on regulatory aspects of transactions (e.g. Corporate Affairs Commission filings, Nigerian Communication Filings, Federal Inland Revenue Service Filing, State Internal Revenue Service Filing, among others.)
- Advising on commercial transactions involving the national, States and local governments.
- Conducting due diligence and producing report of it.
- Drafting all contracts and legal documentations for commercial transactions such as Sale Agreements, Partnerships, Joint Ventures and Shareholders Agreements, Confidential Agreement among others.
For urgent consultation, complete and submit the contact form or contact: